domingo, 21 de junho de 2009

Remember


Darkness and Sadness

Filling my heart

The night is close and I’m falling,

Falling apart…

My love is gone

And soon I’ll be gone too

The world is empty now…

Without you…

My thoughts are being

Pulled away by the despair

That drowns me

I’m not living, I’m not dying

I don’t know who I am now!

If I could cry I wouldn’t

If I could be I wouldn’t

If I could fly I wouldn’t

If I could die I wouldn’t

Because…

Death is all around me

I can’t remember how it feels to live

The rain washed my face and I can feel it!

The blood runs through my veins and I can’t feel it!!!

I cut myself and I bleed

The blood reminds me of sunset skies

I feel nothing…

I’m empty! I’m nothing!

I’m dead! I’m alive!

I don’t know!

I can’t remember!

I’m just being what I must!

I’m not living my life!

I feel empty and disgraced!

I can’t remember your face…

Must I die? Must I live?

Must I know?

Can I remember all the pleasures of Life?

All the temptations of Death?

Can I remember?


Autoria: Misha

1 comentário:

  1. Não sabia onde comentar... por isso comento no meu próprio texto...
    Não sei que melancolia ou lembranças o site ou a música me trás... ou se foi do meu dia cansativo... Ainda não pararam de me vir as lágrimas aos olhos desde que aqui estou... e agora que comento o próprio texto que escrevi choro... como se fosse a primeira vez que o leio...
    ...Preciso desesperadamente de vida...

    ResponderEliminar